Friday, October 27, 2023

I am no longer with Chalk Couture

 I just wanted to put this out there, albeit two or three years down the road, that I am not with Chalk Couture anymore.  

My main business was based around in-house classes, and when Covid happened, I was no longer able to hold classes, so I ended up making the tough decision to quit.

In the end, I ended up signing back up with my other passion of scrapbooking, and I am back with Close To My Heart, so you will find me over there.   If you are searching for me, you can still find me under my blogger name, Wizard's Hangout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer with Chalk Couture

 I just wanted to put this out there, albeit two or three years down the road, that I am not with Chalk Couture anymore.   My main business ...